View Single Post
Old 05-13-2016, 09:22 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by notime View Post
Don't feel bad, whoever owns the whitewall car cant sell it either. Yours was purchased by The Last Detail in Chicago, I saw it at mcacn for sale also but was lookin a little ragged, they must have had it out in the rain and drove it in it too. The hood was down so I didn't get to see engine compartment but looking under the front it was water spotted and dirty and the rear package tray for some reason was all warped like it got damp or sat out in high humidity and it needed a good buffing and detail. I wasn't to happy when I saw it.
Darrell -

Yep. As discussed, The Last Detail has it up for sale for $95,000 or so. I sent them an e mail to let them that the ad wasn't 100% accurate (they advertised the reproduction tires as NOS, a few other minor details) but never heard back from them.

My buddy still has the original engine to the car. Still sitting on a stand, rebuilt, waiting to go into a 1970 RAIV/M21/3.90 Cardinal Red/black interior Judge. Has probably been sitting there for 10 or more years.

Scott