View Single Post
Old 12-15-2015, 01:20 PM
Senior Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulletpruf View Post
Fellas -

Haven't been around much. Figured I would bump the thread and check in. Don't know where the car is these days; lost track after it went to a dealer. As far as I know, the original engine is still out there. Hope it gets reunited with the car someday.

We're in Italy now; will be here for the next 1.5 or 2.5 years. Doing a lot of traveling; mostly for work - Macedonia (Skopje), Kosovo (Pristina), Belgium (Brussels), Bosnia (Sarajevo), Germany (Munich). Was headed to Ethiopia a few days ago, but got called back to the mother ship after flying to Germany to catch a flight to Addis Ababa.

We're headed home in April/May for a few weeks. Looking forward to putting some miles on my Fairlane convertible (66 GT, 428/4 sp), and Lemans convertible (455/TH400), both of which were recently completed. Details on the 68 here - http://forums.maxperformanceinc.com/...d.php?t=697631

In the middle of a nut and bolt resto/build of a 1972 Alfa Romeo GT in my garage. Disassembly almost complete. Neat little car with a DOHC all aluminum 4 cylinder; about 2,000 lbs in stock configuration.

Hope all is well with y'all.

Scott
If I'm not mistaken the car was at MCACN in the back hall on display and for sale….it looked beautiful