View Single Post
Old 08-25-2022, 08:09 AM
Ultimate Warrior

They avoided being charged and prosecuted for years even though their exploits became more violent and more often. I feel lucky at this point that the two incidents I had with them in 2003 were relatively "minor" in comparison to what happened in recent years.

For the most part local LE considered them a "thorn in their side" and avoided confrontations with them because they knew full well it could and would very quickly turn deadly. Then when LE did nail them down they made death threats against all of them figuring in some twisted way that would help somehow?

No one is sure how or why Randy was let out on bond after it was revoked, BIG mistake obviously. He cut off the ankle bracelet, tossed it in my neighbors flower bed, and went missing. While "missing" he that there would be bloodshed if LE tried to apprehend him, and obviously he tried to make good on that threat.

We are all thankful here it ended quickly and without injury to anyone else. I've never seen so many LE vehicles and officers in one place at any time. What puzzles me is why they chose to leave the safety of their "bunkers" and make escape in a side-by-side. That decesion was pretty much "suicide by cop".....IMHO. They could have jumped into a couple of propane delivery vehicles and really raised havok on LE, but instead got into a vehicle with little if any protection from incoming rounds.

https://www.10tv.com/article/news/lo...QWEXrBxSrY8SsU

73 Ventura, SOLD 455, 3740lbs, 11.30's at 120mph, 1977 Pontiac Q-jet, HO intake, HEI, 10" converter, 3.42 gears, DOT's, 7.20's at 96mph and still WAY under the roll bar rule. Best ET to date 7.18 at 97MPH (1/8th mile),
The Following User Says Thank You to Cliff R For This Useful Post: