View Single Post
Old 03-15-2007, 09:09 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Baker
No. If one exists, current evidence concludes it was not factory built.
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.C.you
disagree, wouldn't stand in any court of law. go quick is the only one that came close to any evidence of seeing a sd car......... and he said he saw one. how can someone make any other conclusion?
I understand what you are saying but I think the point in this statement is NOT (read all the other things I've posted about this above) that there wasn't one made but that going on pure paper work the factory says they never were built. As I pointed out way back I personally think it is possable that they very well could have been made. I don't think everything that the automakers did and are doing now is perfectly documented but in a court of law they would look at the paper work and the eyewitness statements and the preponderance of evidence at the moment sways toward they weren't built. That only means that until VIN's and documents are found proof positive lies with the car owner. Or if you had some heavy hitter like John Delorean or Jim Wagners writting in their memoirs they were built then that would be a BIG weight in the cars favor. I guess what I'm saying is I'm not saying anyone is lieing that says they have seen one it's just that if you go on the documents the factory says thay didn't and that's all. And as I said I personally think they could have been made when I look at my personal experience with the differences between paper work and the real world.

“The unexamined life is not worth living.”
― Socrates
“Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something.”
― Plato

Last edited by uneasyrider; 03-15-2007 at 09:29 AM.