View Single Post
Old 06-24-2022, 01:31 PM
Ultimate Warrior

The real 1/4 mile electric vehicle perfomance, at least for me, would be a winter (cabin heat on) road trip 700 miles away with a 7 person family. This will include fuel up time taken to be back on the road.

Better yet an electric semi or train bringing my parts over mountains for my gasoline engines. The whole electric vehicle thing is a money making scheme. Reduce your carbon footprint (lies) by junking a good gas lawn mower to get coal/biomass generated electric powered version. The ROI is not there for me or the environment.

Now they want to mine the ocean floor for the metals to help save the environment, and maybe make a bunch of money in the process? Currenty our electric utilities could support <10% electric vehicles. More coal/trees burning (carbon) and environental destruction via reservoirs will be needed. Either that or get rid of 90% of vehicles and stop selling electronic devices.

NRG is NRG and everyone is using way more now then ever but that fact never comes up. Following the dollar always leads to the truth...

I always enjoy your posts Tom!