Thread: Just my .02
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2022, 08:46 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAUL K View Post
Sometimes it can get a bit personal. I had some Jack *** post pictures of a project we were working on (which they knew nothing about and were sent to someone else) and do their best to discredit my work. Basically the same thing as calling the company a person works for and trying to get a guy fired. (Which by the way a member here did to another) and then wants to let "by gones be by gones".

I'm not sure where one should draw the line but I always try to post the truth and never say anything I wouldn't say to someone's face if we were in person. For the most part I think a lot of good folks hangout here. However I frown on trash talk just for "trash talks sake".
I'm with Paul on this one. I don't mind a little back and forth regarding their opinion on what works or not. But some people go nuclear over every thread they're on. And then there's a certain person here that absolutely can't take ANY disagreement on what he says. Immediately goes on the attack and names everyone he knows, and what he's done, etc., etc. That being said, I really appreciate this section and I constantly learn a lot from it.

62' Lemans, Nostalgia Super Stock, 541 CI, IA2 block, billet 4.5" crank, Ross, Wide port Edelbrocks, Gustram intake, 2 4150 style BLP carbs, 2.10 Turbo 400, 9" w/4:30 gears, 8.76 @153, 3100lbs
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gary H For This Useful Post: