View Single Post
Old 07-03-2021, 06:06 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Davis View Post
If a 535 or 505 did not make at least those numbers I would be pissed.
The OP has a running engine and gave his results.
I have 3 sets of E heads and 2 sets of SM heads. I also do my own work, the SM heads are a decent head for a street/strip car.
You keep talking about these engines you are gonna build etc and keep throwing peoples names out there like you break bread with them daily.
How about instead of slamming everyone's build you spend the energy putting yours together and show us your Real World Experiences.

In fact, I will haul my home built, stock suspension, stock block, factory crank, Carter AFB fed 3750LB full interior street car all the way to Vegas for a match race with your light weight gutted 69 race car for $$$.
I am sure they are a decent street head for a "street car". Better head, better quality than a E head, thats the problem have. The very thing that started the whole real power deal for every single one of us. A industry stealing, copied, no R&D Chi Com head.
You should take offense to it too. But you jump all over them like its a good thing.
I am going to a rodeo, bull riding 4th of FREAKING JULY celebration with big fireworks today. "Merica" baby.
Stop it with you will tow to Vegas to race. No you won't.
BTW, few 505s have been past 860. Most have missed so save it.