View Single Post
Old 02-15-2014, 12:18 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike leech View Post
You guys are PU$$Y MFers. Keep clinging to you "advantage based racing"

A real race as long as you goof balls have the upper hand NO MATTER WHAT!

What will you do after we point out the HP? what if jacks heavier and wins?

If i wanted to make a point i'd want to beat him in a way to shut everyone up.....not you guys.
Quote:
Originally Posted by slowbird View Post
I find it beneficial to have the lightest possible car with the biggest tire possible and call out the heaviest car with the smallest tire I can find. Then when I win I rub it in their face because I just proved how badazz I am.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike leech View Post
The problem with your sarcasm is that is really how they see it! They really think thats a win.

... not to try and stir you guys up, but isn't lil jack the one talking all the trash and stating he'll drag Fulton down the track ?? ...

... that's Jack calling out Fulton, and being pretty boastful about it, yes ?? ...

... so why are you guys looking at it like Fulton is the doing all the trash talking and calling out Jack ??? ...

... besides, Fulton weighs 3100 lbs and from what I've heard/read, I thought Jack is pulling some weight this year ??? Is that true ??? If so, just how far apart will the two cars be in weight ??? ...

... and besides, let's not forget his new top-end either I'm sure that's worth a lot, yes ??? ...

... I mean, in class racing, you get "rules" that usually penalize for having billet heads yes ??? ...

... but it seems like some here want to act as if that's not an advantage ??? ...

... and that's how I see it ...