View Single Post
Old 12-09-2021, 09:34 AM
Ultimate Warrior

My only concern with the GN is finding one that someone already threw some money at the 200R4. Because I would for sure turn one of those up a little bit, and dont want to smash a glass like stock 200.

I love that color on the IROC. That and the black/gold cars are the go to for sure.

My friend also suggested one of the low production 4th gens. A Firehawk perhaps. Which I graduated high school in 2002, I dont think any car commercial ever got me as hot and bothered as those trans am commercials from 98-02. However, I sorta feel like 4th gens are in a weird spot currently where they arent quite classics yet and are more just sort of a used car.

To be fair there are plenty of options someone could send me and I would fall in love that we havent talked about. An OD swapped 77-78 black and gold trans am for one. A 69 Roadrunner with a little bit of restomod to it. If someone drove up in a Cobra replica for a good price it would be hard to say no. I like all kinds of stuff.

I made that list earlier thats been referenced a few times. Honestly the top of the list should have been AC and Overdrive. Because I can probably be talked into some stuff after that. I just dont want to end up with another car that I only drive with its super nice out.

https://www.youtube.com/@CatfishMotorsports