Thread: Plug heat range
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2023, 12:27 PM
Ultimate Warrior

You are blocked but if someone copies your post in a reply for some reason I can still see them. LOL Mike runs that Comp Cam with lifter bore Brace. In his stock block…for last two years..LOL. It’s actually 195-200. No issues. Which is exactly what you said you were going to do. But then for some reason you got paranoid. He was hoping to learn something from your pump gas stroker motor build, 700 plus hp. Because he never got that out of his combo he thought he could learn something from you. He just don’t understand why now all of a sudden you’re going backwards. LOL spent all that money on that dominator to turn around and run 850. He was anxious to see how much you’d pick up because he doesn’t run all that stuff, back cut rings, vacuum pump, crank trigger, 2” tube headers and Merge collector, or a pan with a double scraper. Or a super modified oil pump. His only problem is you’re not gonna back up your claims most power pump gas stroker motor. So yeah he’s very disappointed. So I can see as usual my post went right over your head. I thought the purpose of the board was to learn and get help from each other. After following your 3 year build he’s very disappointed. He kept telling me Gach your wrong you should listen to Dragncar. LOL