View Single Post
Old 11-10-2022, 11:50 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Location: 31May2013 Temporary home to the world's widest (that we know of) tornado. Lord, NO more Please...

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbo69bird View Post
Use a can 1 gallon of WD40 to flush it don’t start it just pour it in and let it sit. I just cleaned out a stick transmission this way last week . I tried everything castrol super clean, lestoil , a bunch of degreasers . Stuff was still caked up in there it had sat for 30 years.
I had that black sludge on my hands was into my skin . Sprayed some wd 40 on it like I had a 1000 times to clean my hands and bam it ran right off . So I sprayed it in the trans and it immediately loosened up everything
I was amazed at how good it worked inside the trans. . I mean nothing else was even touching it. I’d say diesel woukd do the same but idk this wd cut through this stuff so fast I think I’d go with that .
I use WD40 in the shop where I work for initial hand cleaning also, when I get slimed.
I bought a medium can of WD40 yesterday. It was ,$10.00 plus tax.
WD40 works the same as diesel does for me. Diesel is cheaper, even with its currently sky rocketing price!!!

Shut it off
Shut it off
Buddy, I just shut your Prius down...