Thread: All quiet..
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 08:25 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Kinsler View Post
tell him to come out to the east coast air and race! we can make it happen.. who cares who wins it will be fun!!

i could run 8.15 at 2850 n/a in the east coast air!!!
Jeff,

Now you are talking like a CVwhat guy, coulda, shoulda, woulda... Liljack posts more shiit here than anyone, first he says the Tempest is 1000lbs lighter, than he says at least 800 lbs lighter, so whats wrong with both cars running the same cubic inch to weight, that seems fair? Everyone is impressed with the red 65 running low 8's, but the red headed step child goes out with a stock block and runs 8.14 @ 144 and everyone looks away. As a matter of fact Holmes has run three 8.14's in the past two weeks with an 1/8 mile et that will give Lil Jack a great view of his rear bumper before jack gets the car out of first gear!

I'm still waiting for jack to put his $500 bucks up for his car being 800 lbs heavier, I'll even drop it to 750lbs. I'll put that money in the pot for the winner to take all! Since Jack is so confident with his lead sled, he can win his money back. (If he wins the race).

Calvin Hill
Hill Performance
708-250-7420