View Single Post
Old 01-27-2023, 02:57 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgarblik View Post
As many on the forum know, I have been begging for our vendors to consider an iron replacement head for our Pontiacs for about 15 years. This thread is to gauge interest in reference to the other thread running about "cast iron head porters" in our Pontiac world. I didn't want to clog up that thread with my ramblings. So this is my specific question: How many of you guys would consider buying an off the shelf NEW cast iron head. D port, stock valve locations, a couple different chamber volumes, peak flow out of the box 280 CFM on the intake side. Essentially a replacement iron head better than anything ever offered by PMD from the factory. Probably around $800.00 a pair bare. Maybe the time is finally right?
Mike , count me in!! $800 per set should be doable. Imagine a brand new set of heads instead of sunken valve seats from too many valve jobs, no worn out guides, no warped decks, no corroded water jackets…

Dr. Thomas Sowell