View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 09:04 PM
Senior Chief

Well. here's the body tag and the almighty build sheet.
I know the car has: Power steering and power disc brakes, air, am/fm with rear seat speaker which works great, trunk light and under dash lights, black bucket interior, power top. I think the dash had a block-off plate for the clock.
I belive I'm the third owner and I'll post a pic of the cowl area with original paint/color. What shade of gold is this? Anything stand out as unusual? The guy I bought the car from said he purchased it from the perverbial 'little ol lady' and put a E-headed 455 in it with some really fun parts. He rebuilt the entire suspension and had the car painted and ran into hard times. He called the color "stop light green"...LOL. I do know that it's a single stage enamel It is an unusual color that you either like or don't. I'd rather go back to the original color yet I'm not sure about redoing the interior in it's original black. I'm thinking sandalwood. Black is just too much in the daytime sun. Most of the factory air including half the evaporator box and the evaporator itself are long gone. The car came with Hooker round port super comp headers that interfered with the box so it was gone when I got the car. Mike
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0472.jpg
Views:	139
Size:	44.3 KB
ID:	262960   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0477.jpg
Views:	140
Size:	91.5 KB
ID:	262961   Click image for larger version

Name:	Paperwork.jpg
Views:	131