View Single Post
Old 02-10-2014, 12:56 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Kinsler View Post
mike leech for president!!!
I just want a race.....He is the last hope of his people....

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruceWilkie View Post

Someone previously implied only Wade could supply it. That was not exactly true.

This drive is different and uses an already proven belt that's better/stronger. Its NOT a copy of Wades product.
what is EXACTLY true?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruceWilkie View Post
The motor is in final blueprint/detail/assembly mode as time and cash allows. He has all the pieces.
I get it....If this is the true stage, and it were mine, even working 60hrs a week, taking time to pull the wife's hair (gently ), with lots of breaks for internet racing fun, that biotch would be done in two weeks tops....just sayin

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowbird View Post
Wade's belt isnt proven? How many failures have there been?
Good question

Quote:
Originally Posted by twooldgoats View Post
He didn't say that. You need to improve your reading skills. That comment of yours is what starts stuff up here. And, no, I don't have a dog in this fight. I use Wade's belt drive and it performs flawlessly.

Jim
Sorry man but bad answer....Your last sentence sums it up and answers the question. Slowbird reading comprehension is fine. Bruce's statement clearly implies that the belt is proven and better/stronger. That led me to the same conclusion that it is better/stronger......HOW? Have there been failures? Seems the BOP piece is proven to me, but I'm not a belt drive engineer either. And I run the lowly timing chain on the fireturd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PONTIAC DUDE View Post
EHTTFMF

Being dead, it is not hard on you. You don't even know you're dead. It is hard on everyone else that is not dead.
BEING STUPID WORKS THE SAME WAY! The rest of us suffer.