View Single Post
Old 11-21-2022, 06:36 PM
Suspended

Mike here, I ordered a forward and Direct Hub from ebay along with extra parts from a vendor, but he never shipped. Then I ordered a new Forward Billet Hub with 2 Berrings to rollerize the forward section of my Trans. only to find that they sent one with too small of a diameter. This vendor did not do their homework. My research shows 2 Main shafts in 1964 -1966 and one in 1967 and up. They are only 0.0075 difference and that is all it takes. I will recheck Sonnax , there's has only one Berring but it has extra thickness to allow less shimming, question is, are they only selling the version that is the wrong diameter for me. It turns out mine is a very rare Main shaft and that is why it is not produced in the aftermarket. Needless to say, I have to wait on ebay to credit my account and then I need to send the wrong Forward Hub back and they want me to do so at my expense. I was clear on the year I ordered and they should pay for the return. I am waiting for that issue to be resolved. Mike out for now.