View Single Post
Old 11-05-2015, 01:00 PM
Ultimate Warrior

if your doing it to make money...you wont...if your doing it to occupy your time and because you love cars then who cares..do it the way ya want

i feel it would be worth more money as a clone type car than restored as a chrome bumper lemans....

with that being said...a 71 judge vert clone would be cool to own, hell they are taking 71 and 72s and making them 70 Judges....and you can do anything with it you want....and it only matters to you....you cant even imagine how many cloned judge verts around here are BBchevy or LS1 powered..and even though i thinks its stupid..they bring decent coin.

there was a frame off 71 lemans sport around here for sale for 5 years and the guy traded it off because no one wanted it..good colors high end done car..just a plain blue lemans convert with a 350...someone told him it was rare to have survived and he should restore it right...and he lost over 50% of his investment...and he got the car free..he inherited it..so buying one and doing it, id say bad idea

The Goat whisperer

"I spent a lot of my money on booze, crazy women, and fast cars. The rest I just squandered."