Thread: Just my .02
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2022, 07:49 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vaught View Post

So nas t eh you (with your newby 170 posts from Canada)
Wow. That one sentence speaks volumes and isn't a good look for you. I would elaborate on why it is offensive and uncalled for, but then I suppose I would get flamed for "only" being a 20 year member with "only" 1350 posts and from a foreign land, so I won't waste our time.

Regarding the original topic, I don't post in the Race section since I don't race, but I do follow a lot of the technical threads. I don't enjoy the drama or seeing people get treated like crap, so when it gets out of hand I stop reading. The guys that get turned on by arguing about who has bigger feet (see above) don't impress me much (coincidentally, Shania grew up 60 miles from me).

At the end of the day, we pay nothing for this great resource and the owners/sponsors of the site clearly want a certain level of decorum. In my opinion, the mods have a tough job and do it well. There is no "free speech" here...you are a guest in someone else's house.

Oshawa built 1 option Judge basket case. 463, SD KRE 295's, CNC'd factory intake, Cliff's Qjet, Stump Puller HR cam, RARE RA manifolds, Pypes exhaust, T56 Magnum, McLeod RXT clutch, 3.42 12 bolt. 24 year project almost done...
The Following User Says Thank You to mrennie For This Useful Post: