View Single Post
Old 02-07-2022, 09:19 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by R 70 Judge View Post
The IA2 is such a huge peace of mind to have. Frank won't let you down. Getting the newest block with all of the newest revisions is ideal. Board member Paul K may be able to lead you to a used IA2.

Try not to feel pressured about your block. The chances of it being from one of our TA's probably isn't the greatest. I mean it could happen but I doubt it. It would be great if it was actually your original engine and the person you bought your TA from incorrectly looked at the EUN instead of the VIN.
Boy, wouldn't that be something!

As far as the peace of mind with that block, yeah, I'll feel pretty good about that. What started me on the IA2 block thing was that I was talking to my engine builder and it just so happened that he just got in a IA2 block the day before for another customer and he was telling me how much he liked them. He used words like bada$$, beautiful and awesome. It's also reassuring that he's done a few of them before so he knows what they need.

https://youtube.com/shorts/gG15nb4FWeo?feature=share