View Single Post
Old 09-28-2006, 01:40 AM

About 10-12 years ago I looked at an OO Judge in Regina Saskatchewan that was for sale. It was an Oshawa car w/RAIII/Auto. The owner selling it was the second, and he got it from his buddy (in about 1972) who ordered it new locally. Anyway it was a real nice car to restore but I passed on it as the timing was bad. Found out later he actually had a hard time selling it, even advertised it in the Canadian Old Car Trader with a low price. He finally sold it several months later and for a crazier low price just before winter to free up a stall in his garage. I heard it went to the Saskatoon area but I have my doubts. If it is there somebody has it tucked away as I am up there alot and have never seen it or heard of it again. I'm still losing sleep over letting that one get away. It would be great to know where that car ended up.

Also I know of another OO Judge that sold new in this area as well. I have talked to the guy that bought it new and he said it was a RAIII 4-speed. I never personally saw the car as he sold it back in the late 70's or early 80's.

FWIW I have looked a fair amount of 70 Judges here in Canada, and aside from RAIV and ragtops they were all built in Oshawa.