View Single Post
Old 05-25-2022, 09:23 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLMounce View Post
It's been my experience recently with selling my wife's Chevelle that the market is in two fairly distinct places.

Good to great quality restorations and all out restomods. If the car sits in between it's a harder sell right now.

Pictures would be helpful on this one, but if it's a typical "day 2" styled car with mostly stock everything in an older restoration or driver quality and the hopped up engine, I would peg it probably in the low 20's. That assumes it's mostly if not completely mechanically sound.

To give you a reference, my 69 is a near complete restomod/pro-touring car. It has a fairly similar engine setup, every piece of the drivetrain has been touched, every bit of suspension, modernized lighting and light work on the interior. The car is mechanically sound and reliable. It was modified with a mix of budget conscious and mid-tier performance parts. I have a standing buy offer on the car at 35K.
Post a link to it here. That's what this thread is really for. I want to see your car.