Thread: WIW 70 Formula
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2022, 06:07 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by HWYSTR455 View Post
Wow, those wheels look fantastic!
What offsets did you use?
Thank! Rears are 5.5 backspace (-25mm offset), fronts have 6.125 backspace (+15.87mm offset). These are DSE recommendations (for their narrowed 56.25" rear end housing and subframe) but I verified with a wheel fitment tool. Overall, happy with how everyone looks, though, if I had to do it again, I would do a few things differently. First, I think I would have gone with stock rear end width so as to have similar + offset as in the front....this way could run more contemporary non-deep dish forged monoblock wheels. Second, the 335 30's don't quite fill up the rear wheel well the same way they do on a 2nd gen Camaro...could have gone 19"... I may try 35 or 40 series. Third, I think a little less backspace in the front (maybe .125) would have been better. This way the front wheels would be more flush with the openings and I could have one less steering limiter on each side...I might try a spacer at some point.