View Single Post
Old 01-29-2021, 12:33 PM
Ultimate Warrior

All of the delivery services have been extremely slow for the past year. Our mail has been very late for several months. We didn't even get one of our Christmas cards until January 15th and it was postmarked December 12th.
Some of our USPS stuff has also been lost, with notices that state "Sorry you'll have to reorder it"

UPS has also been late all year long with delayed shipments. In fact I had one I ordered a week ago, was due yesterday the 28th. I got an email last night it won't be here till Monday now. A few UPS shipments over the last few months have been lost as well. One coming from Summit just a stone throw away in Nevada, never showed after 3 days. Usually here the next day. I had to call only to find out it was in Kentucky for some reason, and instead of shipping it back this way to Arizona they sent it back to Summit in Ohio, then Colorado and eventually back to Arizona. It took 2 weeks to get that order that should have been here the next day!

Of course they blame everything on the beer virus. So that's going to be my excuse moving forward from now on lol

https://youtu.be/XqEydRRRwqE