View Single Post
Old 09-01-2021, 09:55 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by dataway View Post
So glad you posted those pics, exactly what mine was looking like when I was doing the filler .... I was thinking no one else's car ever seems to look this way Then the next coat of primer things get better, a bit more filler work and more primer an they get even better.
Course mine has a few "character" dings that I missed and decided to leave in ... cause you know, I don't want it TOO perfect it wouldn't fit my personality
Shame your not a neighbor so I could hang out and watch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dataway View Post
BTW ... thank you a ton for the personal help you gave me on my work. Your recommendations worked out great.
Glad I could be of help to you. I'm really glad I picked up on the fact that you were originally going to leave out the sealer step. That one may have cost you. You are right that using epoxy primer has some rules to it's use that are different than other primers but I think it's benefits are unarguably worth it.
Anyway, your results look great and am really happy for you it turned out the way you wanted.

'55 Chevy Bel Air Sport Coupe - Ram Jet 350 / T56 Magnum 6spd, Restomod Completed Sept. 2012, Sold Sept. 2021 PHOTO