View Single Post
Old 03-03-2021, 03:07 PM

Exclamation

@Mystic:
https://www.nhra.com/news/2021/atco-...ents-postponed
so far they've postponed this event above. I believe they moved the PAN AM race to Maple Grove.

Btw, I'm a realist. It's possible that the track ceases to exist as a race track.
However, I feel that the more eyes that are on this situation, it could make it harder for the town and Pinelands Commission to approve land use changes. So better to have all who can simply put in the time to call into the Zoom mtg. I feel it's worth the effort. If it's gone. It's gone. We don't get a second chance to voice our collective opinion. It' worth a shot. It was talked about at the Feb 17 Waterford Twsp Mtg that the Insurance Auto Auction Group plans to store 7000 totaled cars with or without salvage titles. Anyway you slice it that's worse for the environment than the land's current use as Atco Raceway, as those totaled cars will look just like the sad bunch that are stored up at the auto auction north of Ft. Dix on Route 68.

68 Mustang FB-Green/Black (Bullitt)