View Single Post
Old 09-18-2021, 02:10 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formulajones View Post
None of that really matters though as the OP is going EFI anyway. As long as you put together a solid fuel system to support it with a pump in the tank you'll enjoy that EFI.

That is absolutely right.

Just an update. When I placed the order for the Holley Sniper Tank w. in-tank 255Lph pump and sending unit through the eBay Holley store (smoking deal at $395 incl. shipping) the delivery est was Sep 10.

When it didn't show up, I checked their store and found all listings removed and a notice "This seller is away until Tue, Sep 21. Expect a delay in delivery until they return." I'll just have to wait and see. Seems too late in the year for vacation shutdown, maybe closed for inventory, whatever. Hopefully the order doesn't get cancelled for no stock, then I'm on to plan B.

Just a quick question about an alternative if for any reason my Holley order goes south. I see Spectra offers a Canadian-made tank, in-tank pump and sender assembly with a welded neck for only $359 (free Prime delivery). Performance specs are the same as the Holley, though the Hollley kit includes a Tanks, Inc. powdered coated w. separate pump and sending unit. I went with the Holley based on quality as I never really considered Spectra a quality brand.

Anyone have experience with one (Spectra)?