View Single Post
Old 09-27-2021, 06:23 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by unruhjonny View Post
I learned a long time ago, that sometimes you just have to smile and nod when someone is spewing garbage;
I try to almost never contradict someone when they are telling their tale, because that stifles conversations and can prevent a friendship - which may include opportunity to straighten out the facts - but if you're not friends with a guy (or in his sphere of influence) trying to correct him will always have negative repercussions... some thing that I have learned the hard way too many times.

There WAS ALOT of nonsense in that video;
The worst in my opinion was how Dennis(?) told this gent that he had multiple sets of round port heads, because at that point in the video, you knew that he was talking out of his corn hole - I am sure he was referencing the 1969 GTO stash of parts he got, all of which were D-port heads.

This guy (Dennis?), as much as he might puff himself up at times, seems like a nice enough guy - he sure finds some curious stuff.
I would have considered that GTO haul to be the score of a lifetime.

Misinforamtion aside, I have seen alot worse videos - of people who were a whole lot more full of themselves than Dennis is.
It's not that big a deal to have multiple sets of round port heads. That part wouldn't surprise me but when the moron says that there's only a half dozen sets total, does he think anyone with any Pontiac knowledge will pay attention to him?