Thread: PRI Show 2022
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2022, 10:45 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Send a message via AIM to takid455

I was there Thursday afternoon - Saturday. My review mimics those of mgarblik . I had a great time & spoke with many vendors from suppliers to manufacturers to EV. EV stuff is interesting. Some will flip & bark, but its coming. The Venture Capitalist mergers I don't see a s a good thing , but its a money game. As stated, niche motors are not a priority. 1000+ HP LS, next day availability. Companies follow the money. I spoke with a company that manufactures headers & discussed making the Tri Y header. Made a post about & got very little traction here & on FB . Price point is similar to high end modern offerings. That solidifies why the niche motors are not a priority. No one willing to pay & stuff sits whereas they could sell every modern/ popular unit they make. That aside, I got lots of info for current & future projects. Well worth the expense. Those complaining about the $40, I welcome it, it seemed to remove the tire kickers & looky lous. Plus they gave us free burgers, turkey & beer Thursday night.