View Single Post
Old 12-06-2013, 08:31 PM
Ultimate Warrior

It sounds like you are overwhelmed with the project. We have all been there, so don't worry.

The key to getting this done, with as little frustration as possible, is to be organized. Make sure everything is tagged, and bagged, and in a storage container (large plastic bins is what I use) with all the similar items. (Interior container, engine compartment container, dash container...etc) so when you need a part, you find it easily.

Next, break down the 'to do list' into small projects. (running fuel and brake lines, installing fuel tank, assembling brakes, install dash, install glass, ...etc...)

As you start to finish small jobs, you will build momentum, and soon you will be looking at the car and saying, 'look what I have done', rather than 'look what needs to be done'.

If there are any parts you don't know what they are for, post a pic here, we all like to play the 'What is this' game.

Take your time, try to finish each project you start, and soon it will not seem like a chore, but be enjoyable, after all, that's why we do this, enjoyment. (sometimes I wonder, but it is a great hobby)

Good luck, and keep us posted.