View Single Post
Old 09-28-2022, 02:03 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirrotica View Post
When Jim first made the CV 1 heads I spent a weekend at Norwalk in the manufacturers midway with our T Shirt booth set up next to his booth. I looked the heads over quite well during that weekend, and he, and I spoke a good bit about the new innovative heads.

I never saw why all the animosity on this site that was directed at a new product like was directed at the CV 1 heads. It's basically a Ford design that he adapted to Pontiac heads. He didn't start with an unproved entity, he started with something that had worked for other manufacturers.

There have been other cars with CV 1 heads that have ran well over the years, but just the mention of them here raised a chitstorm of negativity.

Anyway, I'm glad someone was able to make a statement for the much maligned cylinder head program, congratulations to the guys that made it happen..........
There have been several.. there's a lot more out running hard that don't post on the net.. I've been a fan of the cv1 since it came out.. just felt like it never got a fair shake. Also feel like it got a bad rap from some of the guys that cut corners and blamed the head..