View Single Post
Old 04-05-2013, 09:34 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechanickeith View Post
There was a Ford dual quad tunnel port with carbs at the swap meet this last saturday. NOT for sale. The owner said he just brought it out to p!ssoff the Ford people. Guy ia a friend of Steve Barcak.
Hey Keith -

I wanted to address your comment as a fellow Pontiac fan. I feel that when you share with the community you not only grow, as a said fan, but also meet other people that enrich life as you take the journey of an experience. I feel fortunate to be able to share my experience with others a much as I can, within reason and as always with high regard. Working hard has paid off in my ability to be able to enjoy some nice things in life, but the reality is, I'm a working class stiff like the 99% on this board. Sharing the journey would be empty if you can't experience it with others.

The guy with the Ford Tunnel Port intake at whatever gig you were at, might have an opposite and alternative perspective then your perception. You really never know who you are dealing with these days, but the guy at least brought it out to share. Now if he was snotty about it, then he just does not get how to share and the cat should of buried that turd long ago. Realistically, enjoy things for what they worth and let others pass your perception to observe the human condition and see what others may see.

Other then that, I scratch my ass just like the rest of us.

Last edited by 428RA4; 04-05-2013 at 10:31 PM.