View Single Post
Old 09-19-2011, 11:27 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Boss View Post
Drew, it does have a clock in with the gauge package but shows the guage w/tach on the PHS. I can only assume that got changed/added when the hood tach went on. I'm hoping there is something in the documentation which will support that. I think you are right too that the Y-99 was available on the D27 & D37 but not on the D67 models - mine has the Y-96 setup on it so would have come with the 14" honeys.

Steve - My buddy Brian introduced us - the owner had some NOS honeycomb centers on E-Bay and he e-mailed him about some other parts, spoke to him on the phone and discovered he had this car and was thinking of selling it because he never drove it. I had one conversation with the guy and the deal was done - a week later Brian was in the area on business and went over and did a full inspection for me to confirm it was numbers matching & in good condition - even gave the guy a deposit for me! He went above & beyond without question!

You can be sure there will be pictures & a video or two of her doing a little stretching.
That was mighty, MIGHTY nice of Brian to do all that leg work for you, Chris. I'm def going to keep that in mind if'n he ever needs anything from me. Helluva nice guy!

2008 GMC Sierra Denali 2WD Crew, L92 6L80E, Silver w/ Ebony guts, 14.26 @ 98