View Single Post
Old 06-21-2014, 01:26 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Location: 31May2013 Temporary home to the world's widest (that we know of) tornado. Lord, NO more Please...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob B View Post
Sometime you do what you have to do or what make economical sense. we have a 67 firebird project that I'll start on next year and I seriously thought about an LS deal because this will be a fun street/driver car but the wife squashed that idea.
Wow!!! That's an awesome wife!!!

I have a friend that's built an entire car in his garage, by him self, at his wife's urging. He's now 70 and is having minor health issues, which make him unfit to drive the dad gum thing.
I feel certain this this would run a 7 second 1/4 mile e.t...............
I wish the world could see this thing, it's a work of art, essentially a 92 GRAND AM prostocker. 541 Pontiac, w/ a home mead tunnel ram intake, and an injector hat on top of that....He spoke of selling the car, about a year ago, his wife said NO WAY!!!

My former spouse hated my T/A, made sure to speak unkindly of it in front of it to her 2 young daughters...so they could hate it too!!!!! Man I'm thankful NOT to be married to her......and still have my T/A!!!

Shut it off
Shut it off
Buddy, I just shut your Prius down...