Thread: Inline tube
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2008, 08:42 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmdclassics View Post
I must be one of those "6 Guys" cause I have a bone stock TA and the tube they sent me was not even close to what the sales rep said he was shipping me. The guy pretty much said I was screwed when I called IT back on it. Nope, my money says that number of 6 is much much higher! I had several PM's back then from others that were not satisfied with IT either. Lets try this, can I return the tube that was sent to me in error and get a full refund?
I helped MP get over the hill on his issue i am sure i can help you also. You are one of the 6 and you know you posted over the years on just about every inline tube thread with neg comments, Your name comes up several times on all the inline tube threads. I also adressed you a few months back on a post but we can start again. How many years ago was it.

I doubt anyone that works for me told you that " You were screwed" or had anything rude to say.

Lets try this - give me your name the date you placed the order and your invoice # so i can look it up. I will read the notes in the invoice and post the other side of the story - and if you were wronged i will make it right. I will probally make it right even if inline tube did nothing wrong.