View Single Post
Old 06-24-2010, 07:19 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by OVERULD View Post
I love that car and wouldn't change a thing on it! Glad to see it roadworthy again!

BJ

I just need to install some temporary patch panels on the floor and get some tail pipes. I am using the exhaust pipes and muffler that was on my 1968 Lemans I parted out since they are still quiet and I don't have a lot money now for an exhaust system. Installed some new wiper blades but cannot get the washer pump to engage the nylon gear to pump the fluid. Hard to believe this car was junked out due to the rear end blew up and was in a junkyard in N.C. forabout 17 years with the drivers window down and parked under some trees. I just wished I had taken pictures of it before it got moved in that yard. If it was not for my brother asking me what a GT-37 is, it may still have been there. I remember asking him if it had bucket seats and he said no...I then decided not to even look at the car because I though it was just another plain Jane Lemans until I drove back to Michigan and researched GT-37 on the internet.

Car is a junk yard dog and maybe one day will be restored.