View Single Post
Old 01-20-2016, 11:55 AM
Ultimate Warrior

well..i guess i'm screwed up..because once they are paid for, they belong to the new owner...

6 months is along time..but ive done it for people right here..and i would prob go a year....especially if the guy paid quickly and didnt beat me down on price, he may not get premium climate controlled storage anymore.....i'm loyal that way...and as long as he keeps in contact and doesnt avoid me he gets a little more patience.

id contact the buyer/owner....id be firm.."you have 2 weeks..30 days or what ever you feel is right...to pick these up...with no excuses.."

"you miss the date...i return your money and sell them...or i send them to you COD, or you pay shipping to avoid COD fees..you make the choice..if you cant make a choice..i refund your money and they belong to me again...and i will do what i want..you have 2 or 3 or 7 days to make a decision..its all on you"...that should light a fire and make him do something quick..it would me

i feel its fair..and the right thing to do...

The Goat whisperer

"I spent a lot of my money on booze, crazy women, and fast cars. The rest I just squandered."