View Single Post
Old 05-06-2024, 08:26 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdbob View Post
Yes they put up a fence,it is short about 12ft. From their pine trees to garage. Code says finish sude towards me. When they were putting it up. I said finished side has to be towards me. She said no township said it was ok rough side towards me. Then they put hooks on my side then put their ladders on the hooks.They need to come onto my property to get the ladders. I know I sound very petty. She did not tell me the truth. My insurance company is saying no
chances of liability. If they would they just stay on their side like 90 % of people do. I never go over on their side. We use to talk now we dont. I know one reason, she does not want to live there he does.
you are NOT being petty in my opinion. Finished side always go towards the neighbor. the fact you can see the ladders would piss me off to no end. and the fact they have to come on your property to get them...i like burds idea plant lots and lots of poison ivy, oak, sumac etc.. after dealing with an adverse possession myself its all fair game. wish you were closer i would love to play games with these d-bags.