Thread: Blue T/A
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2024, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by abarone300 View Post
Hi silver79toi, I was pleased to hear from you and had hoped it was "my " TA you had written about. You would basically like to find out more about your car's history previous to 2008, although you know a little about it's history in 2000; when the car was turned in for trade to Unique Corvettes. And we're talking about VIN 228870N128489, the TA you ended up buying correct?

I've moved since to:
Carini PA, Sicily. (Italy)
Hi Aldo - thanks for sharing the photos of “your” car which as you noted unfortunately is not the “same VIN” as my car which just happened to be randomly mentioned in a earlier reply to your post. I appreciated you sharing your early photos, it’s neat to see and I can imagine and would hope that the original owner of my car may have taken photos day one or early years as well…

I do wish they were the same because they “mysterY would be solved for both of us….

Near as I can tell my car spent it’s first 30 years in the Long Island area until it came to TX in mid 2000’s… I won;’t hijack your thread further, but wish you all the luck in finding the rest of the story as well on your car!

Ciao’

Bryan