View Single Post
Old 04-29-2024, 05:15 AM
Ultimate Warrior

I talked to my insurance agent last Wednesday personally. (Co has been very prompt in paying wind damage,and slight flooding all fixed). Agent said there isnt anything written to show neighbor that what I said is true. I thought that was strange. My surveyor did send me an updated survey recorded in county.ive had stuff missing from behind my big garage. I'd say where did that go maybe I used it. One day I came home from work about 5 yrs ago. Neighbor I took that roll of concrete wire you had for my driveway. How much do you want? I said something not now, I know I should have. He has borrowed ladders,steel scaffolding ,etc. My father and I were always trying to help people. Now when I want something I'm getting the cold shoulder. So my Italian Irish is firm. I just want no drama.i. thinking the 2 to 3ft rocks and trimming bushes and trees back to line. I do no want to trim on his side, pine trees in road.this is about 208ft. Thanks guys. I just needed a 'banking board's. Code enforcement officer said he had neighbor problems,they were resolved,when the guy died. He is coming this afternoon.