View Single Post
Old 04-25-2024, 08:02 AM
Ames Tech Staff member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgarblik View Post
As the title says, I am having trouble getting a paper catalog from Ames. I have a sizeable order and I would like to support Ames Performance Engineering. 2 reasons. 1. I was a personal friend of Steve Ames. (RIP) 2. I really appreciate the forum and the general support of the hobby. The on-line catalog does not have the detailed info I need to parse out before ordering these parts for the SD-455 car I am putting back together. I ordered a paper catalog by phone on April 5, 2024. I also sent an E-mail to Ames on the company Web site 3 days ago. No response back. I am going to fight this the rest of the week and then give up I guess. Classic Industries sends me 3-4 catalogs twice a year unsolicited, and they are full color and 600-800 pages each. They have everything I need. I am trying to do the "right thing". I have my order number, customer number and shipping address in the e-mail I sent. Didn't think I should list it here. Hopefully, this will reach someone and I will get a PM. Thanks again for the forum.
Hi mgarblik, I'm sorry to hear of the delay! Catalogs do take 2-3 weeks once ordering due to being mass mail ordered item. Please shoot me an email and we can make sure one has left already or is on it's way. Feel free to download a PDF of our catalog from the website in the meantime.

Thanks!
Kyler @ Ames
kyler@amesperf.com