View Single Post
Old 04-20-2024, 06:12 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike S View Post
Boy what a disappointing day. Went to Cecil county for the nostalgia race Waited close to 3 hrs for them to dry the track. Had a blow out on the trailer on 95 on the way down. Car got hung up getting it out of the trailer because I was parked on a crown, Ripped the rear molding off the trailer floor.
I should have gone through the 1050 after sitting in the trailer for a year and a half. Buddies said it blew black smoke the whole pass. It went 9.71/136 with a 1.31 60'. I was expecting mid 9.6's.
So since I don't have my license I figured I would set it backup for 10.0s and run it on the next time trial. Put the 850 back on and added 250lbs. Then they announced we're going right into first round. Lost first round, didn't guess right on the tune, ran a 10.08 on a 10.00 dial. My .90 light to his .011 didn't help. I find it hard going from a pro tree to a full tree.
Car sure hooks better on the street car shoot out 10.0 races better than today. I have been 1.32 60'. Today was only 1.36.

That's it sticking to 10 flat. Didn't feel any different other than rpming higher at the finish line. It did quiet up all my buddies who wanted me to run it all out.
Kinda sounds like a typical day.

Thanks for the update.