View Single Post
Old 04-17-2024, 04:50 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by dataway View Post
I gotta admit ... I've used way more carb cleaner killing things, torching creepy crawlers, starting bon fires, punishing things that bit me, scared me, harrassed me, than I ever used actually cleaning carbs
So a few years ago some guy went on a stabbing spree in some businesses. Randomly walking into insurance offices ect and knifing people. It was in a city down south where a niece of mine lived and worked in a office.
She was scared so I bought 2 cans of carb cleaner, the kind with the big button on top. I showed her how far they sprayed.
Then gave one to her and a bic lighter and told her to keep it in a drawer in her desk. She could not keep a weapon and pepper spray does not always work.
But being lit up like a Roman Candle always does.
Mind you, its illegal to use something like that as a weapon. But its better than being stabbed.
I have heard of a case where someone got in trouble with defending their home with a can of wasp killer spray. That stuff sprays 20'+ too.
I also trust carb cleaner to kill nasty bugs more than insecticide and whatever it leaves behind.

The Following User Says Thank You to Dragncar For This Useful Post: