View Single Post
Old 04-02-2024, 09:06 PM
Senior Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by etennett View Post
Well he sold me manifolds he knew would not fit my car, never sent the exhaust tips I paid him for, then we went dark and stopped correspondence. Wouldn’t return phone calls, fb messages etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I had a similar situation. He was recommended to me so I contacted him regarding manifolds, downpipes, and full exhaust. When he requested me to call him and place the order he answered immediately and took my order. Whatever means he processed the payment through I wasn’t familiar with and didn’t really have a “receipt” for it.

The transaction was during Covid so I wasn’t expecting things quickly and didn’t pursue things when it was taking weeks longer than he expected. I do have to laugh when I read the “went dark” comment. That was totally the feeling I got too. Phone calls with messages left as well as texts were all unanswered (weeks, leading into months sometimes). I was starting to write things off. He sent a message about health issues so I definitely cut some more slack and wished him a quick recovery.

Time passed and things went dark again. His FB group posts were super active so I finally started calling him out in his posts. I then got all my parts in the 4-8 weeks following that. The only comparably “bad” or worse situation I’ve ever had was with Kauffman Racing Equipment. I’ll never use either again.