View Single Post
Old 02-16-2024, 11:24 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

I’ve been a member for a little over 30 years. I really miss the big conventions they had - it was something I did with my dad and grandfather every year. We have tried to go to a few recently and it’s just ghost town. It’s always a competition with GTOAA and neither of them are as good as the Ames show.

I loved being a member of the San Antonio chapter in the 90’s, I met some great friends and learned a lot growing up. If there was a chapter in Houston I would definitely want to be involved.

I understand the issue- as was said even the biggest magazines are having the same problem.

I never go to the POCI website- I did a few years ago and it was terrible. Does anyone think this is the right group to run a 100% online media company?

The magazines are interesting but with their situation I would like to see them find a way to bring something else to the table. Something that involves people driving their cars. An experience that you cannot get online. I know that I would appreciate some motivation to get out with others.

I don’t think they will win competing online.