View Single Post
Old 01-14-2024, 05:04 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Full disclosure: I am working this winter on a supplemental system with a one-way valve and a pusher electric triggered by the WOT switch on the throttle. I'm a regular guy with a mortgage who could never afford to buy my car if I had to do it again. I have a lot of financial and time commitments which means that there are a lot of "dreams" I have for the car that will have to remain dreams. But I am trying to keep it in good running order, have fun racing it in the summer, and if possible go just a little faster each year. Full fuel system replacement sounds great. But it's on the list with the Vintage Air system, the engine rebuild, the TKX, the uprated suspension, the resealing of the leaking front and rear window (which will have to go in conjunction with the rust mitigation and repaint).... It's a long list of things I know I don't have time and money for. So I like to find little things I CAN do that won't take a huge amount of either but might make a difference.

Sam

Sam Agnew

Where you come from is gone; where you thought you were going to, weren't never there; and where you are ain't no good unless you can get away from it.
Ministry - Jesus Built My Hotrod
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to glhs#116 For This Useful Post: