View Single Post
Old 12-12-2023, 11:41 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

As you likely know, many of the names we used to associate with quality suspension parts (ie. Moog, AC Delco, TRW) can now be hit and miss. Some of these former quality companies - sell lower quality parts - but usually still charge premium prices.
I read that Moog has a line called "problem solver". Looks like the "problem solver" line can provide more quality parts ? Appears this "problem solver" line has started over the last few years - though not sure. In my F250 Truck I used the Mevotech TTX line for some front end parts (tie rods ends, track bar ball joint). The Mevotech TTX line seemed a little better quality and price was good - bought on RockAuto and parts were about 40%? cheaper than Ford Motorcraft dealer parts. Again, this Mevotech TTX line appears to have started in the last few years. I guess we will see what is the long term results of Mevotech TTX line over the coming years.
I don't see a Mevotech TTX center link for 71 GTO - though I do see there is a Mevotech TTX upper ball joint for a 71 GTO.

Last edited by pippintook; 12-12-2023 at 11:48 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to pippintook For This Useful Post: