View Single Post
Old 11-29-2023, 06:25 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by "QUICK-SILVER" View Post
Bruce Lee can't fix this. Chuck Norris maybe, just not Bruce Lee.

Clay
Mikes Reply:

Super Foot- Bill Wallace is still doing public seminars and making videos, just visit him on the internet, in his 80's, he just works out using a chair. Last time I looked. He has kept up with his Flexability, he said in the video. When I was in his class, he sparred and stood in one position the entire class for half an hour, not moving, focused on his opponent, with his leg up in the air, just like VanDam does today, with his split. Chuck Norris was the best at no touch, so the video tells. Wallace and the other judges initiated the hit above the waist policy. Wallace admits that he has a problem with one leg and does not want to get hurt. Now, being a judge, he won't worry about getting tackled, like today's gladiators would do, with mixed Martial arts. They are the true Spartans, like in Romen times. Wallace would get beat, if he had to fight like them, as the videos say, because he could not protect his bad leg. He, with the assistance of the other Judges, chose above the waist with contact rules that just happen to benefit Mr. Wallace, in those days. Then he perfected his form to the rules at the time, in his favor. Bill claims that his foot has developed a mind (muscle reflex) of its own, he doesn't even know where or when it's going to strike. I believe him, because Bruce even said: "don't think, free your mind from any distractions". I had to do that before I performed a gymnastics routine, I was used to that kind of freeness, to begin with, when I first began practicing Martial for Arts myself. I have performed moves that I never learned from anyone on earth to others in real time/world fight, that came from out of left field. I simply read and looked at the pictures of a Ti-chi Martial Artest, along with practice, believing in one self and muscle memory. Chi-mind control and being physically fit was the key. I wish that I could still do those things today, however life took another path, the road not taken maybe?

I liken the above to be dissimilar to how my father thinks, in fact, when he raced Gymkona on Long Island NY, if he designed the race course for the upcoming weekend event, he would not race, because he knew what kind of race course best suited his Corvette for example long straight- aways into loop type un-hair-pin turns, but they would make him race anyway. Bunch of good guys just having fun, just like us. Mike out.