View Single Post
Old 11-28-2023, 11:38 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOAT8U2 View Post
I wasn't happy with the timing creep on the dual sync, not something worth moving forwards with if this crank trigger was possible, looks like, thanks to R70 Judge there's a path and from there then there's other options to make this happen...

Holley told the engine shop how to do a cam sync only Dual Sync so that'll be a plug and play for clean wiring. I'll see if it's possible to offer this connector after the fact.

I have the 3D Scan. CAD and CNC all in one doing the bracket for the Holley 12-1, BBC kit with a possible line up on the Flyidampr will be known soon.

I'll report back on all this, maybe we'll have a bolt on path to doing this even if Holley doesn't want to offer their kit and kill off the MSD 4-1 crank trigger Ponti offering.
Just to reiterate, I used the 7” SBC kit for my ATI balancer. You mentioned BBC and I just want to make sure you are looking at the right kit. I don’t know how big (diameter) your Fluidmpr is, but I wanted to mention it again so you don’t get the wrong parts.

Mine is Holley Part #556-171

Spotts Built 484" IA2, Highports, EFI Northwind
Terminator X sequential EFI fabrication and suspension by
https://www.funkhouserracecars.com/