View Single Post
Old 09-18-2023, 07:44 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnta1 View Post
The OP's Judge is a pattern Judge - #64 from Framington plant.

Yeah I know it’s a pattern judge I was wondering if my buddies car that is basically built the same but is a 02a is also a pattern judge . It’s very similar to this car with the exception of the date being later and the car has a vinyl roof.

Speaking of the hanging judge, it’s amazing to think that these cars were so BADass in their time that people would put LACE and doyley paint on them
In the form of flowers and they were only even more badass! Add a really tough name like the hanging judge that car must have really been something at the track or on the street back in the day. . Imagine the attention that car grabbed at the time.

As someone who had a bright colored race car covered In lace even in the 80s and 90s I can tell you it got a ton of attention (and it was kinda out of style then) and people really loved it. In its heyday when this look was HOT and Mainly only drag cars had it , this white in carousel paint must have been an attention magnet.

selling turbos and turbo related parts since 2005!