View Single Post
Old 08-16-2023, 10:25 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Wife & I have made an effort to get out & see several of the older acts. We're fairly select in who we step up for more expensive tickets, but have been enjoying seeing both older & younger artists.

Traditional country as well as Southern Rock are my main stay. Some Classic Rock but again more selective. My wife also enjoys a wider variety of newer country artists. We made Brooks & Dunn locally in April. Ronnie Dunn has a fantastic voice, one of the best of his generation. Wife & good friend a few weeks ago were able to see Foreigner in a rain shortened show at the AMP over in Arkansas. Heard they put on a good show.

With couple friends we are doing the I40 shuffle to see the Belamy Brothers Friday night. First saw the Belamy Brothers in a med sized club setting when I was 19! Lot of great memories from their early appearances. Ought to be fun!

Next month headed east to see Jason Aldean over @ the AMP. Know it's not as big an outdoor venue as GlobeLife Park concert we made a few years ago, at that one Jason definitely TORE IT UP. Also saw Jason @ the BOK in Tulsa was good, but not near the sound of the system in Arlington.